Fee Structure for 2021
- New Member One-Time Initiation of $625. This is 50% off our rate of $1,250 and it is being offered for a limited time only.
- Yearly Dues of $625 due before April 1.
- $50 late fee after April 1.
- Pro-Rated Membership Fee for joining after June 30th (see chart below)
- Senior Membership Discount
- Senior Members pay yearly dues of only $500 (a discount of $125)
- 62 years of age to be eligible – send in copy of Driver’s License with your Application
- 30-year Members – Once you’ve been a member for 30 years, you no longer pay dues.
- Any member who chooses to end their Kingsley membership, will be required to pay a $300 fee to re-activate their Kingsley membership should they decide to return in the future.
Pro-Rated New Membership Fees
In the event someone wishes to join the club during the year, the following fee schedule applies:
|DATE YOU JOIN||INITIATION FEE*||MEMBERSHIP FEE**|
|If you join prior to July||Full Fee||$625 Full Fee|
|If you join in July / August||Full Fee||$375|
|If you join in September||Full Fee||$250|
*Unless the club is offering a promotion
**Full fees implemented in the next fee cycle effective April 1st
Rates and fees listed are as of January 11, 2021 and are subject to increases as set by the board of directors.
Membership fees are due by April 1st for current members. Fees paid after that date incur an automatic $50 late fee.